Receive fast price quotes based on availability from junk-yards, salvage yards and recycling centers. Your used transmission quote will match your part description from our nationwide members of recycling centers and salvage yards. The used transmission for sale are quoted with shipping and warranties. Eliminate unnecessary calls and we tolerate no spam. Your submission is secure.
Send us a message
Transmission – ALL MAJOR BRANDS
Having a perfectly matched transmission for your vehicle means that your drive will be smooth and glitch-free, every single time, whether it is a manual or automatic gear system. We can provide you with a perfect transmission piece that comes with a warranty, at less than half the cost of a new one! We match your requirements with the exact transmission your vehicle needs, at a low cost, with free doorstep delivery and customer support round the clock! All you need to do is fill in the form with the required details and you will be well on your way to a seamless drive, every time!
Easy Product Access
Transmission For Sale
Whether it is a manual or an automatic transmission, they are responsible for shifting gears in a vehicle, hence making it one of the most vital elements of a vehicle. Having a fully functional transmission is imperative for smooth running.
Here are a few symptoms of a bad transmission, which could be dangerous for you and your vehicle:
- Slipping Transmission: This is indicated when facing difficulty with the gears falling in and out of place
- Vehicle Loses Power: This occurs when the RPM (Revolutions Per Minute) climbs fast but there is barely any acceleration in the vehicle. This is a crucial sign which needs immediate attention.
- Burning Smell: A faulty transmission could also be indicated by a burning smell coming from under the hood, every time the vehicle is running. But there is no major risk to the transmission, if the wrong transmission fluid which was loaded on to it, that was causing the smell.
- Rough Shifting: This is experienced when a vehicle tugs each time you shift gears.
- A Warning Light: This is a light that is present on the dashboard, which is indicated by “Check Engine”.
- Fluid Discharge: Transmission fluid leaking from the bottom of the vehicle.
Replacing your damaged transmission with another from a donor vehicle is often a smart choice, because buying a new transmission is a temptation that can be heavy on your pocket and in some cases, locating a new one can be harder than you expect.
When people search for a transmission or any other part for their vehicle, they expect to find an identical replacement that is well within the budget.
Aftermarket transmissions may sound promising however, after receiving numerous complaints from disappointed clients who noticed a drop in the performance and Fair Market Value of their vehicle, we decided to shift our focus and efforts mainly towards used Original Equipment Manufacturer (O.E.M) parts, as this is the only kind of automotive market which could deliver the unaltered part, while still retaining it’s original response towards the vehicle, match the original specification and is sure to be of high-quality at the lowest price.
Our certified experts in driveline systems are trained to go out of their way to provide the best experience before and after sales to people looking for parts just like you.
All you have to do is tell us the kind of transmission you are looking for, with our extensive resources and years of experience we will make sure you save money and time so you can address more important issues.
So, wouldn’t it be nice to have your investment secured and not worry about it?